4 day Sydney - Melbourne tour
Dolphin or whale watch tour in Jervis Bay, Aboriginal guided bush tucker & bush medicine tour, Penguin Parade on Phillip Island, plenty of other wildlife, Kangaroos, Koalas, Sting Rays, Parrots, Eagles, fantastic coastal scenery, lakes and beaches, magnificent coastal villages.
- Day 1 Sydney – Royal National Park Aboriginal Guided Tour, Jervis Bay
- Day 2 Jervis Bay Dolphin Tour, Jervis Bay Marine Park, Merimbula
- Day 3 Merimbula, Lakes Entrance
- Day 4 Lakes Entrance, Phillip Island, Melbourne
6 day Sydney - Brisbane Tour
Your private guide is very knowledgeable about the land, people, flora & fauna and enjoys to interact with active and nature loving tour guests. The main focus of this tour is on Australian fauna & flora and landscapes.
SAMPLE ONLY – this private tour can be modified to your needs
- Day 1 Sydney City, Harbour and Beaches (app70km)
- Day 2 Blue Mountains (app 250km)
- Day 3 Sydney – Port Stephens (via Hunter Valley, the oldest wine growing region in Australia) (app. 280km)
- Day 4 Port Stephens – Port Macquarie (app. 275km)
- Day 5 Port Macquarie – Byron Bay (app. 430km)
- Day 6 Byron Bay- Lamington National Park – Brisbane and Brisbane Highlight (app. 310km)
Note: 1 mile = 1.6 km
14 day Sydney - Cairns Nature Tours.
Discover World Heritage listed National parks, see the real NSW and Queensland. Travel to some of the most beautiful National Parks in Australia. Discover tropical rainforests, mountains, remote beaches and coastlines. See large cattle farms, coral reefs and the largest sand island of the world. Learn about the life of Australian people in the cities and country areas and the life of aboriginal people from past and present.
- Day 1-3 Sydney, Port Stephens, Dolphin and/or whale watching, Port Macquarie, Ballina
- Day 4-6 Byron Bay lighthouse, lush and fertile farming land, Natural Bridge NP, bizarre shaped Mountains, Surfers Paradise, Brisbane, Fraser Island
- Day 7-10 Visit to a cattle station, Rockhampton, Tropic of Capricorn, Mackay, stay overnight in a rainforest lodge in Eungella National Park with platypus watching, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Island, visit to Great Barrier Reef with snorkeling around the myriads of corals and fish
- Day 11-14 Bowen, Townsville, Castle Hill, Mission Beach with endless tropical beaches, cassowary watching, Atherton Tableland, MillaMilla and other waterfalls, Barrine lake, Curtain Fig tree, an enormous strangler fig, Mareeba, Mossman Gorge with Aboriginal guided rainforest walk, Port Douglas, Rainforest Habitat, a Wildlife Park with tropical animals, beautiful Captain Cook highway to Cairns – end of tour
GET TOUR INFO + PRICING
Beautiful Tours Australia
PO Box 2203
Rose Bay North
NSW 2030 Australia