Private Guided Tour Expert in Australia
Wolfgang Hees, the owner of Beautiful Tours Australia, has a background of 12 years private tour guiding Australia-wide. His philosophy of delivering great private tours and giving his visitors unforgettable memories led to his creation of Beautiful Tours Australia in 2008. The company specialises in personalised, private tours of Sydney, the Blue Mountains, the South Coast with its Seacliff Bridge and Illawarra Flyway, a famous Treetop Walk, Port Stephens and Jervis Bay with highlights of dolphin and whale watching, the Hunter Valley Wine region and spectacular Southern Highlands.
Why travel with us?
- We encourage an interactive experience – touch, taste and smell
- The customer will experience “Australia Live” (interesting stories about people, fauna and flora)
- Our passionate, experienced and knowledgeable tour guides explain about life in Australia with its people, history, fauna and flora, to make Australia come alive
- We cater to the cultural needs of our visitors who come from diverse countries and cultures
- Tours are run in German or English. Tours are also available in French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese and Afrikaans on request
- We offer private tours in luxury mini buses equipped with comfortable wide seats. DVD and internet are available on longer tours